ATTENTION - All fees are assessed according to the official Payson City fee schedule.
If you have any questions regarding the business license process or business license fees please contact Kevin Stinson at (801) 465-5214, Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am - 6:00 pm.
The following provides information and the appropriate applications needed to obtain a business license.
Home Occupation Business License
Commercial Business License
- Steps to obtain a Commercial Business License
- Commercial Business License Application
- Alcohol License Information & Forms
Service Applications and Agreements:
New Residential Service Application
New Commercial Service Application
Landlord Agreement for Continuation of Utility Services
Recycling Opt Out Form
Terminate your Utility Services:
To terminate your utility account you may call 801.465.5200 or visit the Utility Office at 439 W Utah Ave, Payson, UT 84651
You must provide the following information:
- A forwarding address
- The date to end utility services
- DEVELOPMENT SERVICES -
Please Note - Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Please ensure all the required documentation (hard copy and electronic) is included before submitting a building permit or development application. If you have questions, please call 801-465-5204.
AutoCAD template files are available by calling the Development Engineer at 801-465-5268.
- Annexation Application
- Accessory Apartment Application
- Board of Adjustment Application
- Boundary Line Adjustment
- Commercial Site Plan Application
- Condominium - Commercial & Industrial
- Conditional Use Application
- Electrical Load Calculations
- General Plan - Amendments
- Code Text/Appendix A Amendment
- Land Disturbance Permit
- Lot of Record Requirements
- Overlay Zone Application
- Planning Commission Member Application
- Plat - Template Sample Signature Title Blocks
- Plat - Template Subdivision Plat
- Road - Vacate, Narrow & RenamePayson City Pre Construction Agenda fillable form
- Subdivision Final Plat Application
- Subdivision Preliminary Plan Application
- Zone Change Application
- Zoning Verification
- Zoning Requirements Lot of Record
- Utility Notification Form
- Payson City Pre Construction Agenda form
Open Burn will take place in the Spring between March 30 to May 30, and in the Fall between September 15 to October 30.
Apply for your permit here:
If the website will not let you apply, it is because the clearing index is not above 500 feet and it is not a burn day.
Once you have completed the application and received a Burn Permit number, you will need to call the county burn line 801-374-BURN, but you DO NOT need the Fire Chief’s Signature to proceed.
For rules and regulations regarding open burn, click here.
Please contact Payson Fire and Rescue with any questions at 801-465-525
2016 Poll Worker Information
The Utah County Elections Office is recruiting poll workers to staff the polling locations for the 2016 Presidential Election. This is a unique opportunity for Utah County residents to both serve their community and have a hands-on experience with the election process.