Applications & Forms

Hand pressing a contact us button on blurred city lights background


Please enter your name.
Please enter a subject.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please enter a message.

Payson City
439 W. Utah Ave.
Payson, UT 84651
(801) 465-5200


ATTENTION - All fees are assessed according to the official Payson City fee schedule.

GRAMA Request Form
Business Licensing

If you have any questions regarding the business license process or business license fees please contact us at (801) 465-5214, Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am - 6:00 pm

The following provides information and the appropriate applications needed to obtain a business license.

Home Occupation Business License

Commercial and Itinerant Business License

Solicitor License

Business License Fees

Utility Applilcations & Forms

Utility Payments:
Sign up for automatic bill payment
Sign up for Equal Payments plan

Service Applications and Agreements:

To set up new utilities, please go to xpressbillpay and create an account.

New Residential Service Application
New Commercial Service Application
Direct Pay Authorization Form
Landlord Agreement for Continuation of Utility Services
Recycling Opt Out Form

Terminate your Utility Services:

To terminate your utility account you may call 801.465.5200 or visit the Utility Office at 439 W Utah Ave, Payson, UT 84651

You must provide the following information:

  • A forwarding address
  • The date to end utility services
Street Excavation

Please Note-Anyone working in the city right-of-way is required to have an E100, S410 or S390 license, liability insurance and post a $10,000.00 bond. For questions contact 801-465-5217.

Excavation Permit 


Open Burn Permit

Open Burn will take place in the Spring between March 30 to May 30, and in the Fall between September 15 to October 30.

Apply for your permit here:

If the website will not let you apply, it is because the clearing index is not above 500 feet and it is not a burn day.

Once you have completed the application and received a Burn Permit number, you will need to call the county burn line 801-374-BURN, but you DO NOT need the Fire Chief’s Signature to proceed.

For rules and regulations regarding open burn, click here.

Please contact Payson Fire and Rescue with any questions at 801-465-525

Police: Outside Employment Policy
Poll Worker Application

Poll Worker Information

Please contact the Utah County Elections Office at 801-851-8128 if you are interested in serving as a poll worker. This is a unique opportunity for Utah County residents to both serve their community and experience the election process first hand. 

Peteetneet Antique & Vintage Expo