Alcohol Business Licenses

Payson City
439 W. Utah Ave.
Payson, UT 84651
(801) 465-5200


How to apply for an alcohol license

To obtain an alcohol license you must first apply with the Utah State Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (DABC).   The application and general information can be found on the DABC Site.

Alcohol Local Consent Forms

All Retail Licenses and Permits and some wholesale licenses require local consent from the Payson City.  You must use the approved Payson City form below.  For information on which form you need, contact the State DABC License and Compliance Division at (801) 977-6800.


Please enter your name.
Please enter a subject.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please enter a message.