Welcome to Payson City's Business Licensing. Payson City is proud of our business community and strives to promote a healthy business environment. Payson City requires either a home occupation business license or a commercial business license for most businesses. According to Payson City's Ordinance, "a business owner, agent, or employee will not commence or operate any business, trade, calling, profession or occupation without a current and valid business license issued by Payson City."
A local license provides assurance that the business location is properly zoned for the activity being conducted. This ensures the well being of our citizens and community.
If you have any questions regarding the business license process or business license fees please contact us at (801) 465-5214, Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am - 6:00 pm.
The following provides information and the appropriate applications needed to obtain a business license.
Home Occupation Business License
Commercial and Itinerant Business License
- Steps to obtain a Commercial Business License
- Commercial Business License Application
- Food businesses - Wastewater Pretreatment Form
- Alcohol License Information & Forms
- Steps to obtain a Solicitor License
- Solicitors Business License Application
- Title 4.5 Solicitor's City Code