RV Dump Station
Payson City Wastewater Treatment Plant offers an RV Dump station for trailers and motorhomes. The plant has security gates and locked doors, when you arrive at the gate, please call 801-465-5277 or come to the office door and knock, then an available operator will open the gate for you.
The RV Dump station is a FREE service but must be performed during 7am to 3pm.
Discharges must follow the Sewer Ordinance 12.01.200 (below).
Wastewater Treatment Plant
1062 North Main
Payson, UT 84651
Hours: 7am-3:30pm; daily
When you arrive - to have the Security Gate Opened - Please call 385.204.6351. Thank you.
12.01.200 Water and Waste Prohibited in Public Sewers
Except as hereinafter provided, no person shall discharge or cause to be discharged any of the following described waters or wastes to any public sewer:
- Any liquid or vapor having a temperature higher than one hundred and fifty degrees Fahrenheit.
- Any water or waste which may contain more than twenty parts per million, by weight, of fat, oil, or grease.
- Any gasoline, benzene, naphtha, fuel oil, or other flammable or explosive liquid, solid, or gas.
- Any garbage with the exception of household garbage disposals.
- Any ashes, cinders, sand, mud, straw, shavings, metal, glass, rags, feathers, tar, plastic, wood, paunch manure, or any other solid or viscous substances capable of causing obstruction to the flow in sewers or other interference with the proper operation of the sewage works.
- Any waters or wastes having a PH lower than six or higher than eight and five tenths, or having any other corrosive property capable of causing damage or hazard to structures, equipment, and personnel of the sewage works.
- Any waters or waste containing a toxic or poisonous substance in sufficient quantity to injure or interfere with any sewage treatment process, constitute a hazard to humans or animals, or create any hazard in the receiving waters of the sewage treatment plant.
- Any waters or wastes containing suspended solids of such character and quantity that unusual attention or expense is required to handle such materials at the sewage treatment plant.
- Any noxious or malodorous gas or substances capable of creating a public nuisance.(Statutory authority, 10.8.46, U. C. A. 1953).