Home To Adventure
You’ll enjoy our city’s rich history, opportunities for business growth, gorgeous mountain range…not to mention that the recreation in Payson is unsurpassed. You will find your Home to Adventure here in Payson.
Education is key in providing opportunity for growth. Nebo School District provides the public education for school-aged children. Payson is also conveniently located to many options for institutions of higher learning.
Home to Adventure
Experience the hometown charm and celebrations
Whether you are looking for an industrial or commercial business area, Payson has several options. The Payson Business Park, located adjacent to Interstate 15, provides a corporate atmosphere and is a Utah State Economic Development Area.
Gladstan Golf Course is located in Payson just 15 minutes south of Provo, Utah and boasts beautiful rolling fairways, plentiful bunkers, water and amazing views. Enjoying eating at the Gladstan Grill before or after golfing. The food is delicious and the view is wonderful if you sit on the deck and look over the valley!
Attention All Payson City Residents - Payson Cares Stimulus Program
We are pleased to announce the Payson Cares Stimulus Program for the month of October 2020. You will receive five-$10 coupons in the mail that can be used at participating businesses to reduce the amount you owe for your purchase. This is a great benefit for you and in turn you can help our Payson City Businesses by using your coupons. It's the perfect time to get out and use your coupons!
To learn more about this program, click here to watch a short video.
How do I use the coupons?
Use your coupons at one or more of the "Participating Businesses" You can use your coupons at a single business, however, we encourage you to shop at five different Payson businesses. If you do, you will be eligible to be entered into a drawing for one of seven $200 prizes.
Coupon use is final. No refunds. No change will be given. Valid only October 1- October 31, 2020. No cash value.
Where can I use the coupons? What businesses are participating?
What is the deadline to use the coupons?
All coupons must be used by October 31, 2020.
What do I need to do to be eligible for the prize drawing?
To be eligible for the drawing, you must use one coupon at five different participating businesses. At checkout you surrender your coupon and present the $200 Prize Drawing Entry Card for a signature from the participating business. Once you collect signatures from five different business, turn in the $200 Prize Drawing Entry Card into the Payson City Office, 439 West Utah Avenue, no later than November 10, 2020. Cards may be dropped off in-person M-TH 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or left in the drop box.
Click here to view the Payson Business Stimulus Program information mailed to Payson City Residents
ATTENTION All BUSINESSES PARTICPATING IN THE PAYSON CARES STIMULUS PROGRAM
Payson City Planning Commission Meeting - October 28, 2020
Notice is hereby given that the Payson City will hold their regularly scheduled Planning Commission meeting beginning at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 28, 2020, at the Payson City Center, 439 West Utah Avenue, Payson, Utah, as well as a link through Zoom Video Communications. Use the link below to participate and/or view the meeting.
Topic: October 28, 2020 Planning Commission Meeting
Time: Oct 28, 2020 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 361 732 4901
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,3617324901# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,3617324901# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 361 732 4901
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aQqJLLK1b
GENERAL ELECTION - TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2020
The November 3rd General Election is administered by the Utah County Elections Office.
Utah County Elections Office (801-851-8128)
What voters need to know:
- Ballots will be mailed the week of October 12. If a voter does not have a ballot by October 16, they should contact the Utah County Elections Office at 801-851-8128.
- Information relating to dropbox locations, ballot pick-up locations, early voting, who/what is on the ballot, etc. can all be found at UtahCounty.Vote
- The Utah County Elections Office is encouraging voters to return their voted ballot at any of the secured drop boxes located throughout the county. Dropbox locations can be found here. Payson City’s dropbox is located on the north side of the City Center building, 439 W Utah Avenue (drive-through).
- The deadline to postmark your ballot is November 2, the day before Election Day. If a voter returns their ballot at a post office, they need to confirm that their ballot will be postmarked before Election Day.
- Early Voting is available on October 28 - 30, and November 2, at the Utah County Elections Office, 100 East Center Street, Suite 3100, Provo UT 84606 as well at Lehi City, Vineyard City, and Spanish Fork City. Information about Early Voting can be found here.
- Ballot pick-up locations will be available on Election Day. Locations will be open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day and Utah laws permitting same-day registration via provisional ballots will be in effect on Election Day. Locations can be found here. Payson’s location is at the Payson Utah Stake Center, 650 West 800 South.
- The Utah County Elections Office provides voters with disabilities accessible options to cast their ballot. A voter with a disability can contact our office at Elections@UtahCounty.Gov or call our office at 801-851-8128 for more information.
- A copy of the Sample Ballot can be found on our website here.
- A Voter Information Pamphlet has been prepared for Ballot Proposition 9. The digital copy can be found on our website here.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Voting in person will not result in a different experience than voting by mail. Voters who participate in Early Voting or at a polling location on Election Day will be provided an envelope and a paper ballot. They will then be asked to fill out the ballot in their car and deposit their ballot at the nearest dropbox.
- Election updates and relevant information for voters will be posted on the Utah County Elections Facebook page. The Utah County Elections Office encourages everyone to follow and share our content.
Information from the Utah Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission:
Click this LINK for information regarding judges listed on your ballot.
Mon.-Thurs. 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
After Hours Utility Emergencies:
For Power, Water, Sewer, Parks, Streets, and Storm Drain
Please Call 801-465-5270
Please Do Not Contact Us Through the Comments if There Is An Emergency, Please Call The Number Above if Our Office is Closed or Call Debbie at 801-465-5217 During Work Hours if There is a Utility or Garbage Issue.
News & Events:
The Utah Lake Commission is working with a team of student interns from BYU to evaluate the community interests in recreation offerings available at Utah Lake, with the hopes of working with partners to implement new activities and events in the future. Please complete a survey to collect data on people's interests.
Gladstan Golf Course
Gladstan Golf Course is located in Payson just 15 minutes south of Provo, Utah and boasts beautiful rolling fairways, plentiful bunkers, water and amazing views.
Enjoying eating at the Gladstan Grill before or after golfing. The food is delicious and the view is wonderful if you sit on the deck and look over the valley!
Get alerts about emergencies and other important community news by signing up for our Emergency Alert Program. This system enables us to provide you with critical information quickly in a variety of situations, such as severe weather, law enforcement activity, missing persons and evacuations of buildings or neighborhoods.
Are you looking for a great seasonal job?
Payson City has some wonderful
Payson City is currently recruiting for seasonal workers for the pool, golf course, cemetery, parks, streets, and city grounds.
Payson City Chamber of Commerce offers a strong network of businesses working together to keep consumers in our city. Businesses have the opportunity to invest in the community while also giving them a chance to increase their own business growth.